Википедие:Кучф ломань вастт/En
Welcome to the Moksha Wikipedia!
If you are not signed up, please sign up, it makes editing a lot more convenient. To sign up, click the top right link (Log in / Create account), then click Create account on the page which shows up. Fill in the form (top to bottom: username, password, password confirmation, and e-mail) and click the enter button. After you signed up, go to "My preferences" and under Interface language choose the appropriate interface language.
If you do not understand Moksha, but want to help the Moksha Wikipedia петнемс
- You can insert images (for instance, from similar pages in other Wikipedias). Click here for the English manual.
- If you are an experienced Wikipedian, you can help create templates.
- You can help wikify existing articles, i.e. add internal links (dates for instance), replace short with long dashes where necessary.
- If you are a contributor to the Russian or other Wikipedias, you can help us attracting the attention of Moksha speakers, who may have little understanding of what Wikipedia is and how they can work in it, to the Moksha Wikipedia.
If you do not speak nor write in Moksha, but understand a little петнемс
- You can begin translating existing article pieces in English, for instance, image captions, into Moksha. If you are afraid that you do not write so well in Moksha, don't worry: it's better to have them in broken Moksha than in English; later on, a Moksha speaker may come around to fix the mistakes. Be bold and press the "edit this page" button at the top of the page, and begin translating. Don't forget to save your changes later on (to this end, you must press the "save page" button at the bottom of the editing section).
- You can also help us to structure the articles, for instance, writing your suggestions (you can write in English) on the article's discussion page.
You are a Moksha speaker петнемс
- You can write an article of interest to you. To start editing, insert the name of the future article to the window "TO create an article" below. Do not worry too much about the formatting, somebody will eventually help you. Do not forget to save your changes by pressing the corresponding button below the edit window. If the title of the article came not exactly as you wanted, do not worry: You can always rename the article by pressing the button "Move" on the top. If you are not sure how to start writing, look at other articles of Moksha Wikipedia. All technical questions are discussed at the discussion page (see "discussion" link at the top), you can ask any questions there, we will try to respond as soon as possible. It only looks like things are complicated here — they are much simpler than they seem to be.
- You can also edit and extend the existing articles (written by somebody else), add something you find important. Click the "Edit" button and start.
General advice петнемс
- It is useful to get acquainted with the general principles of Wikipedia.
Moksha is missing петнемс
Moksha is missing from this page:
More than 100 languages are now listed.
Thank you, Varlaam (talk) 11:36, 4 Уфайков 2016 (UTC)